Some errors occured on the server!
Maybe the database is not accessible.
Check Homepage - Report Problem
Powered by WinCMS.Net Pro v2.0
: Probably your application can not access to your database due to reasons below:
- If you are using MSSQL 2005 Express version, you must give WRITE permission for the folder App_Data!1
- If you are using MSSQL 2000/2005, you have to change the default CmsLocalSqlServer Connection String.2
- Your connection string (database name or its location) in web.config file is not correct.
1- In order to have write permission on App_Data do the following steps:
- Go to Folder Options -> View tab and remove the tick from the last setting option (Use Simple File Sharing) and apply it.
- Right-click on the root folder "App_Data" and go to Properties -> Security tab and click Add button.
- Type "Computer_Name\ASPNET" without quotations and press OK button to add "ASP.NET Machine Account" to users list.
- Tick to Allow Write permission for the user ASP.NET Machine Account and apply it. Run your application again.
2- To install a database on MS-SQL Server, create a database and an owner db user for it then run provided SQL script using that user on the server and modify connection string in web.config file.
: If you have not allowed write permissions on two folders (/userfiles
) you may encounter some problems in configuring your website or uploading a file.
George Graham uk replica watches was born in 1674, 14 years of age will join the watch industry in replica watches uk the British watchmaking history he occupies a very important position, invented rolex replica the world's first timer. In addition to George Graham's works as a blueprint, the fake watches Greenhill watch in the functional design also inherited the courage to innovate.